Thursday, December 7, 2017

Let's talk about a last minute quickie....

Hey y'all!!  Need a last minute card for the season?
Don't have a lot of time?  Well, I have the answer!!!
This is a quick and easy but gorgeous card I whipped up
with awesome products from The Robin's Nest!!!

Now I have a confession to make....
I HATE glitter! Why?  It gets everywhere!!
That being said, I am very impressed with this glitter cardstock!!!
The glitter did not go everywhere or get all over me!!  WOOHOO!!!


Use your die cut machine and cut snowflakes in white cardstock just a bit smaller
than your card base.... Save those cut outs!!  No waste!! 


Now take your blue glitter cardstock and cut to fit under your snowflake 
piece without seeing it around edges.....  glue it down to your card
base....  now adhere your snowflake piece over it....


Now add some silver straw, silver dew drops and clear dew drops to your card
and to the middle of your snowflake cut outs....
Now you have a quick and easy last minute card!!!  
Hard to get the sparkle from the glitter but I think you can see it....
GORGEOUS!!!



Products used:

Raindrops Dew Drops  (used mini rounds)
Azure Straw  (used silver straw)

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!!!


2 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

STUNNING card!!!!!!!

Tonya said...

Simply yet so elegant! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...