Wednesday, November 29, 2017

This Girl Gets What She Wants

Hello Chattering Robin's Readers,

a blog for The Robin's Nest.
Robin Posting today,

I titled this page
"This girl gets what she wants"
and I am sure if you ask our cute grand daughter Becca
she will emphatically tell you that is not true.
She probably is right, but I love to tease her about it.

I wanted to do something different with this page,
and because she was wearing blue in the photo, I thought maybe
use orange and pink as my colors for the layout.

When I laid it all out I loved it so forward with the project I went.








I love how this page turned out,
the orange, and pink, glitter pink circles, and 
glitter pink sorbet underneath the circles.

Here are the products I used on these pages:

Orange Vellum    Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Cardstock   Pink Glitter Crackle
Rosy Chevron Cardstock  Fuscia Mini Dew Drops  Pink Coral Mini Dew Drops

I also used flowers, brads, ribbon and s rubon from my scrapbook stash.
The "this girl" sticker is Robin's Nest and is still available. 












I really just had fun with this page.
pulling out anything with pink and orange together,
which isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

But
Becca is adorable here.

You can find these products on our website


Just click on this link and it will take you to the website.

Have a great day!

Robin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...