Thursday, November 2, 2017

Easy and quick Seasons Greetings....

Hidy y'all!! I am back again and I am going to show
y'all an awesome, sparkly card for the
holiday season! And, of course,The Robin's Nest has
just the right products for great sparkling cards! 

I love red and gold!


A close-up of my dew drop ornaments and the glitter 
cardstock underneath...


It is very hard to get a good picture of glitter cardstock but 
I think I got it pretty well....



The products I used are:



Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!!!



4 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

Beautful card!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I love this card! So clever & creative!

White Star Light said...

Really a nice card!!!

Tonya said...

Beautiful card! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...